Free Expert
Advice &

Speak to an Advisor today


Entry requirements do vary at the British universities that have appointed Across The Pond to represent them in North America. The below is a guide to the minimum entry requirements. If you are unsure which is right for you, simply contact one our UK Study Experts to find out more.

Study Abroad Programs in England, Scotland & Wales

Studying in the UK as part of your undergraduate degree requires you to be currently enrolled in a North American university or college as a fulltime student and have a minimum GPA of at least 2.8 on a 4.0 scale. Additional requirements vary depending by university and length of program, so our Advisors will help you find a program at the right academic level for you.

Full Undergraduate and Graduate degrees in the UK

If you want to study your full undergraduate degree in the UK, completion of a US high school diploma is the most basic requirement. Most universities will expect applicants to complete the SAT or ACT exam along with up to 3 AP tests and/or SAT subject tests. For graduate degree study in the UK, students will have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree with a good grade point average, usually 2.5 or higher.

If you want to know more about undergraduate and graduate degrees in the UK, visit Across The Pond USA.